Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

Really like the idea and how you did it
Just wish you could hear the crown booing!

molkman responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. We sadly couldn't find a fitting crowd atmo for the game in that short time.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

very cool

didn't have the patience to get further than 13 levels though. Felt like something should change up or needed a bit more at that point to feel like going further.
cool game though, really like the idea of telling the story between the levels like that

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Nice

I always love these slightly different style collabs.
My only gripe was the scrolling speed. One was slightly too slow, then the other was slightly too fast to take in.
Lovely stuff guys!

6 Differences 6 Differences

Amazing

I remember playing this way back when it came out and I suddenly remembered it today. I love it so much.

I'd love to make a game with the vibe you have in this. It really feels like times I've had when just wandering around at night and then occasionally seen something a little special. It feels like such a personal experience.

One of my favourite games!

Animation Principles 101 Animation Principles 101

nice

So nice to see a tutorial with so much style! It could have been a movie if the subject matter was different.

Would have been nice to have seen a practical example or two. I remember I would find it really hard to see how the bouncing ball related to animation in general for a long time.

devilsgarage responds:

There are three practical examples there, but I do get your point.
I did limit this animation down to three hours of production from boards to final cut.
Im glad you found this useful.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Great game.

Great game. The style and concept are the best things about it.
It was too easy though. It mostly felt like a story book where you had to click to turn the page or something. There really needed to be more puzzles with how to use the items together and such.
Still very enjoyable though.

When The Bomb Goes Off When The Bomb Goes Off

Fun idea

I like the idea. It's funny and gives more of a story/setting that just "Do X in 5 seconds because this is a game".

My main problem was that most of the time is wasn't clear what you had to do. You were dropped in and instantly the count down is there and it takes you a second or two to orientate your self and by that time you only have 2-3 seconds to complete the task. Which usually isn't enough (Especially since it takes so long to land after jumping).

So if you made it clearer what you had to do or gave slightly longer or something it'd help a lot.

I liked the way most of the things were so mundane. The computer game one was great X)

It'd be cool to see another version that's a clearer and maybe with a bit better graphics :)

SHIFT SHIFT

Nice

Great game. Very fun.
The music loop got a bit annoying and I ended up turning it off.
I think it would have been better if you'd left the Portal references out and given it your own style more. Your game is more artistically stylish and a different original style would have made it more interesting.
Really cool concept and executed well. I'm looking forward to seeing a longer sequel :D

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Solid Game. Few little problems though

A very good sequel. The Graphics and Sound were spot on and the violence was great too.
I don't know about the whole homo-sexual sub text that you decided to add (specially in the opening sequence). Just seemed to make the whole experience very silly and kind of like it's making fun of it's self, rather then being just plain bad ass like part 1.
My main gripe about part 2 is that sometime the choices don't what you'd expect them to do from the description.
Like one part. I'd just got the knife to kill people quietly with then it asked me what to do with the fishing guy. I decided to kill him, but instead of quietly strangling him or stabbing him, Ray pulled out his DE .50 and blew his brains out, very unprofessionally.
And another confusing bit was the bit were you have to survive the cattle prod thingy wile dangling from the building. Because for some reason you're in control of the guy Ray's interrogating instead of Ray. And there's no point to being him either, he's not a important character and controlling him now isn't vital to the plot line later.
But anyway, solid game/movie. Although some very odd things you decided to add did cheapen the experience.

Clock Soundboard! Clock Soundboard!

B

Pretty good for people who don't have a T2T thingie. But you forgot the most importet phrase of all...
B!!!
How could you forget B?!?!
Anyway, it might've been usfuler if you'd've just given an URL to a T2T genorater :P